Monday, August 31, 2009

An Interview with Dean


My creative writing professor from Point Loma Nazarene University (and who kindly shared his office with me when I taught there as an adjunct) was interviewed on Friday by a local news station regarding his new book, God Hiding in Plain Sight. Dean is the founder and director of PLNU's journalism department and the man behind the Writers' Symposium by the Sea each February.

My internet service is being pokey tonight, and it wouldn't let me upload the video, but at least I have a link for you. You may watch the interview here: Dean's Interview

I am looking forward to reading it -- I adore the topic of examining the seven sacraments in light of discovering the sacred in everyday life. Perhaps I can sweetly beg for an autographed copy?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin