Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Post on the Heart of Advent:



When I have a spare few moments (ha, ha!), I like to read Michael Spencer's blog, The Internet Monk. Spencer is the Bible and English Chair at Oneida Bible Institute and is a remarkable communicator and writer. I don't always agree with him, but he always makes me consider and reconsider Christian issues from a slightly (or sometimes radically) different point-of-view. His blog address is listed in my sidebar under "Blogs of Interest" under InternetMonk.

As I perused his latest offerings today, I found an intriguing one on Advent, one of my favorite topics. His post looks carefully at the motivation behind the celebration of Advent: our need of a Saviour. Read and enjoy his beautiful and thought-provoking post on Advent here.

A blessed and holy Advent to you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin