Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Evening Blog Post for November


Each month we post our best/favorite post of the previous month as part of the Saturday Evening Blog Post at ElizabethEsther.com.

As my regular readers now, I embarked on a poetic journey in November, writing 30 poems in 30 days as part of the November PAD Poetry Chapbook Challenge through The Writer's Digest website. I wrote lots of other items, too, but one poem received the greatest number of comments I have received in over four years of blogging. I also sahred it with my little writing group in our small town, and they liked it as well, one member stating that it's the best poem I have written since we started the group five years ago.

And it's this poem I have selected to share with you.

"Do You Remember": November PAD Poem for Day 8

Wishing you all a happy Saturday Evening,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin