Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Rather Late Quotation

I have been so inundated with my new MLA Class that adding my customary Monday quotation here entirely slipped my mind. Well, it's "better late than never," especially since I was up working on MLA source formatting for my Brave Writer class until three o'clock in the morning and, after getting up at 8:30, have been working on the class most of this morning as well. With my creativity in the tank, posting a quotation is about all I can dredge up for you today. I hope it's a slight improvement over the alternative: nothing.

The quotation I chose for this week is the most recent addition to my little journal which spans eight years of gathering snippets of wise and inspiring quotations. Here it is, a good reminder for all of us, as when we become too tired sometimes, we allow ourselves to let life drift along.

"Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: 'I am with you kid. Let's go.'"

-- Maya Angelou


So enjoy -- let this quotation settle into the back of your mind, ready to inspire you when life feels particularly aimless. It's a great image, isn't it?

And ... let's go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin