|At Women's Retreat, hosted by Pine Valley Bible Conference Center|
It's been awhile since I've added to my Thousand Gifts with the Gratitude Community at A Holy Experience. I just haven't been blogging like I used to, mostly because I am working on a fiction project. It's just for fun, but I am investing most of my writing time into that project rather than blogging lately.
I hope to turn this fiction project into a summer course at Brave Writer, if I can make time to plan and write the class. We shall see....
Although it has been quite a few weeks, I still have many thanks to offer to my Lord, for His goodness and mercy are neverending. So again I add to my list as I trudge along the path of gratefulness.
So this week I thank God for:
501. ...the lovely retreat last weekend with the beautiful women of Lake Murray Community Church, complete with waking to a snow-dusted world (pictured above).
502. ...spending a wonderful day with my beautiful girl on her nineteenth birthday
503. ...the blessing of friends who come up to my "home turf" once a year for retreat, drawing me closer to them and to God each spring.
504. ...texting with one of the strongest and most incredible women I know, rejoicing that we have a lunch date set up for this week after not seeing each other since early November.
505. ...warm, sunshiny spring days that call for the changing of sheets from flannel to percale.
506. ...daffodils coming and going, blooming and fading each March through April.
507. ...the wonderful students in my Intermediate and Advanced Writing courses at our co-op Class Day and in my online Macbeth class at Brave Writer.
508. ...the intriguing discussions arising in our Lenten study of C.S. Lewis' The Four Loves with Father Acker of Alpine Anglican Church of the Blessed Trinity each Wednesday.
509. ...the Book of Common Prayer 2011, which are due to be delivered to us in San Diego this week! So excited to have a REAL copy!!!!!
510. ...the sorrows and joys of Holy Week spreading out before us this week.
Wishing you all a blessed Holy Week as we re-experience Christ's final week upon this earth,