Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Evening Blog Post for September



Elizabeth Esther at Kids, Twins and Laundry Bins started a wonderful monthly MEME called The Saturday Evening Blog Post in which we choose a blog post from the past month and repost it at her site and explain why we chose it.

So this month I chose a post that includes several of my favorite topics: Quotations, Writing, Scripture, and Prayer. You may read (or reread) it here:

Quotation of the Week and the Joy of Epistles

I wrote a similar blog post yesterday about how much peace and joy I find in writing with my rosewood dip pen (purchased by my children from Barnes and Noble for a birthday present a couple of years ago) and sepia ink (included with the pen). There's just something elemental and elegant about writing thus. It's one of the true joys of my life.

So check out the Saturday Evening Blog Post at Elizabeth's blog with the Mr. Linky List of favorite blog posts for September. And enjoy some wonderful writing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin