Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting My 365 Photo Blog Again....

Taken by Timothy at Sea Life Aquarium
Taken by Timothy at Sea Life Aquarium

I've started posting to my 365 Photo Blog again after some of my old 365 friends started a Facebook group. So I'll try to post a photo a day throughout 2011...we'll see how it goes. I'll also occasionally post photos by family members. Keith, after all, was a high school photography teacher who attended Brooks Institute of Photography, and both E and T are very much into photography as well. So I've posted two photos above that T took yesterday at the Sea Life Aquarium at Legoland in Carlsbad. He took a lot of photos, but these two are really nicely done, I think.

And here's my first post to Susanne 365 and Beyond: Starting 365 Again...

So here's to a new project for 2011!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin