Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Belated Saturday Evening Blog Post


Each first Saturday of the month Elizabeth Esther asks us to join her Saturday Evening Blog Post by posting a link to our favorite post of the preceding month.

I've missed a few postings this spring, but now that I'm picking up blogging again, I will join EE's groupies and share my favorite post for the month of June.

Since I really started posting in the second half of the month, I didn't have that many posts from which to choose. But one stood out in its quirky stream-of-consciousness style, and that's the one I've decided to share:

A Meandering Meditation

I hope you enjoy reading this post as much as I thoroughly enjoyed writing it, first into my journal by hand, then typed into this blog post.

Meandering more than usual,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin