Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So Who's a "Real Christian"?

John Armstrong of Act III Ministries is a guy I'd love to meet with to discuss theology and postmodernism and the Catholic Church and the present evangelical church and ....

Here's his latest op-ed piece, one discussing the "real Christian" label that evangelicals slap on certain candidates and reserve from others. An intriguing and thought-provoking piece, indeed:

http://www.act3online.com/ArticlesDetail.asp?id=331

I also noticed that he's been in a bit of a debate regarding AWANA and apparently for the same reasons that I've been hesitant in my support for the group, well-meaning as it is. I'm going to dig around on his site and find the entire article; I've so far discovered a "conversation" of sorts between the current national leader and Armstrong regarding an article written by the latter. I'll post a link when I find the whole enchilada; I assume it's worth chewing on (pardon the pun).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin