Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Evening Blog Post: Volume 3, Issue 1


Although for the past month I have been almost totally consumed by the prayer book project, I do want to chime in and add a post to Elizabeth Esther's Saturday Evening Blog Post.

So I've combed through my posts for January and have selected this post as my favorite for the month. I hope that you'll like it, too:

It's Done!

Yes, completing the 2011 Book of Common Prayer project was indeed the highlight of January for me. I can't wait to hold a copy in my own hot little hands!

Then as I read more on this month's Saturday Evening Blog Post, I realized that Elizabeth asked us to post our favorite post from December as well, so here's a poem I wrote early in the month, one that received some very nice comments from my friends at The High Calling:

A Noel Ghost

So I wish you all a wonderful Saturday, and I can't wait to see what everyone else has posted over at Elizabeth Esther!

A blessed and restful weekend to you all,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin