Monday, March 10, 2008

Very Rare Eugene Peterson Interview

As I was browsing through blog entries of The Internet Monk, I came across a You-Tube video of the wonderful talk at Point Loma Nazarene University with Eugene Peterson -- the guy who translated "The Message." His talk was so memorable to this little ol' lit and theology groupie that I sat in the second row, utterly entranced, laughing and challenged at the same time.

Until I figure out how to post You-Tube stuff directly on my page (I know, I know, if I can get the kids to leave me alone long enough, I'll have the time to figure it out soon,okay? Technology is a fair-weather friend to me.), here's the link to The Internet Monk's site with the You-Tube interview. It's rather long, but as public appearances by Peterson are about as rare as incense in evanglical worship, you may want to check it out. In fact, you WILL want to check it out. It's too good to pass up -- cross my heart and hope ta die. Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin