Monday, April 7, 2008

Been Gone This Weekend...

I didn't have time to post before I left, but I spent the weekend only a few miles away from home at the local Bible camp for Lake Murray's annual women's retreat, my 14th retreat with this church at this camp, I believe. We enjoyed four speakers who shared briefly about joy, a nice long time for meditation, silent prayer, and Scripture reading on Saturday morning, and lots of fun fellowship. I'll report more details and get some pictures up later today (since I'm writing at 12:30 AM, it WILL be later today). I also forgot to tell my students that I would be gone for a few days, and I had quite the stack of MLA research paper questions in my box tonight and a couple of concerned students as I didn't get back to them right away as usual....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin