Monday, February 8, 2010

Fruit of a Grateful Heart...

Greek Ampitheater, Point Loma Nazarene University

Continuing my journey to 1000 Gifts as part of the Gratitude Community...

81. For bare cupboards filled to overflowing this week

82. For God's incredible provision and grace

83. For Elizabeth's college decision to attend Point Loma Nazarene University, my alma mater and former employer where I taught for a few years

84. For sweet friends whom God is using for our provision

85. For incredible worship with the Anglicans and The Book of Common Prayer

86. For Irish Breakfast tea ... "the nectar of the gods"

87. For flannel sheets and flannel comforters and flannel pj's and flannel everything!

88. For ink and paper and words and poetry and all things bright and beautiful!

89. For a *very* full online poetry class at Brave Writer this month

90. For all the readers of this blog who encourage me so greatly, just by stopping by and occasionally leaving a comment....








holy experience

1 comment:

CC said...

Isn't that amazing when our kids show a preference for things we love! Caroline got into the car yesterday after school and she was so excited. She said, "Mommy, we are doing a research paper on an author and guess who I picked!...my second choice was Beatrix Potter, but my first choice was Charles Dickens and I got him!" Oh the excitement!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin