Greek Ampitheater, Point Loma Nazarene University
Continuing my journey to 1000 Gifts as part of the Gratitude Community...
81. For bare cupboards filled to overflowing this week
82. For God's incredible provision and grace
83. For Elizabeth's college decision to attend Point Loma Nazarene University, my alma mater and former employer where I taught for a few years
84. For sweet friends whom God is using for our provision
85. For incredible worship with the Anglicans and The Book of Common Prayer
86. For Irish Breakfast tea ... "the nectar of the gods"
87. For flannel sheets and flannel comforters and flannel pj's and flannel everything!
88. For ink and paper and words and poetry and all things bright and beautiful!
89. For a *very* full online poetry class at Brave Writer this month
90. For all the readers of this blog who encourage me so greatly, just by stopping by and occasionally leaving a comment....