Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On Lent

                                                                     
I posted the majority of my Lenten talk (I skipped the part on celebrating the Christian Year as it was running long already) on a separate page on this blog as it's rather lengthy. You may access it at the top of my header by clicking on "On Lent" next to "Home."

The talk went really, really well, and the ladies seemed to really enjoy it. Celebrating the Christian Year, especially Advent and Lent, is a real passion of mine. I was thrilled today to receive two "Notes" on Facebook from our former pastor, Rollo Casiple, who has preached on Lent at his church in Miami for the past two weeks, once on fasting in Lent and once on prayer in Lent.  If you're a friend of mine on Facebook, I "shared" them already on my page. If you're interested in his thoughts, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I e-mailed them to you. Just let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin