Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've Found MY Candidate!!!!!



In my attic sits a dusty sign: "Alan Keyes for President 2000." Tonight I learned that Alan is running again for President in 2008, and I couldn't be happier.

He is the most articulate candidate I've ever heard speak. And he doesn't talk "politico-speak" where everything sounds great but there's no substance. Alan is ALL substance. You may hate him or you may love him, but one thing's for sure: you know where this man stands on every single issue because he's simply NOT afraid to tell you.

Keith listened to an online debate tonight featuring Alan Keyes along with some of the lesser-known candidates such as Duncan Hunter (my own Congressman), Michael Huckabee, and Ron Paul. When (if?) the debate is available, I'll link to it.

But Keith and I -- we've got our candidate. And Alan Keyes he is. And now I'm finally excited about the 2008 presidential election.

Check him out: www.alankeyes.com

1 comment:

Lona said...

Wonderful! I have followed Keyes' previous forays, but had lost touch. Good to know that he's running again. Wouldn't it be nice to have a godly, intelligent, articulate man like him for president? If only...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin