Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Silence. I Need It.


This is going to be one of those posts where I write in three-word phrases.

I need quiet.

Silence, actually.

REAL silence.

You know...the quiet kind.

The really, really quiet kind.

The kind with peace.

Peace.

Wow. What a lovely word.

I need some of that.

Perhaps tomorrow I will slip over to the nearby Bible camp, pull up an Adironack chair, and curl up with my journal and prayer book and Bible.

I'll be only three minutes from home, so B can call me if he needs me...while playing X-Box 360. I doubt I'd hear a peep. He's old enough to handle an hour or two of solo X-Box. He doesn't need my help with Lego Indiana Jones. Nope.

So that's my plan.

A lovely September afternoon on a lush lawn under lovely trees with my journal, writing desk, and private devotional books.

And perhaps my latest Charlotte and Thomas Pitt mystery.

Seriously.

Hold me to it.

Please.

Off to bask in silence...

(The quiet kind...the kind I NEED),

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin