Monday, January 4, 2010

Adding to My 1000 Gifts....


I continue my list of One Thousand Gifts of Ann Voskamp's Gratitude Community at Holy Experience....

31. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer (online version here)

32. Phyllis Tickle's The Divine Hours in three volumes: prayers four times per day throughout the entire year (online version here)

33. John Baillie's Diary of Private Prayer

34. God's Word, His Love Letter to us, especially the English Standard Version

35. Icons that aid me in worship

36. Candles burning in a darkened room -- His Light in an unbelieving world

37. My Waterman fountain pen that aids my arthritic hands in writing

38. The freedom to homeschool our children ... even when they balk at math

39. The job Keith just finished for/with dear friends

40. The warmer temperatures this week

What are you thankful for this week???





holy experience

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

Yey - I've just started my list!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin