Saturday, November 29, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!!



I hit 50,157 words tonight!!!!!!!!!!

By the sheer grace of God, I did it. Twelve chapters. The novel isn't finished, but I have my 50,000 words and am thrilled. Woo-hoo!

And more to write in days to come... and much, much revision. MUCH revision

I can't believe it. I've always said that I couldn't write a novel. Never. Not possibly. But I have twelve chapters down in a very ragged format that needs much work, much polishing. But I'm on my way

And it was fun. Hard work, but fun.

Thanks to all of you who have cheered me on this month. Especially Dru and Kathy -- thanks for the encouraging e-mails. You have NO idea how helpful you were. And are. Kathy -- I do still want to read yours!


I'm still pinching myself....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin