Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Week!


It's been a crazy-busy week--crazier and busier than usual, anyway. It's my last week of One Thing: Grammar at Brave Writer, plus my subscriptions were due this week for the April editions of The Arrow and The Boomerang.

In addition, we had Class Day with Heritage Christian where I teach 4th-6th grade poetry and 10th-12th grade expository writing. So I had two stacks of papers to grade and lessons to prepare. Plus besides Class Day on Thursday, we celebrated our oldest son's 15th birthday with a trip to some tidepools along the coast. I took a ton of photos, so some will be forthcoming here, on my photo blog, and on Facebook.

I also attended an evening of PLNU's Writers Symposium by the Sea where I heard Kathleen Norris speak. More forthcoming on her talk as well--she was absolutely incredible!

And next week is Holy Week. I'm disappointed that Alpine Anglican is not hosting their Seder meal next week, but I'm very much looking forward to the Triduum services of Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Holy Saturday.

So I'll be catching you up over the next few days as our Easter break starts tomorrow, and I have a week without a Brave Writer class. However, I will be teaching Literary Analysis: The Short Story (six weeks) starting on April 5 and One Thing Shakespeare: Hamlet (four weeks) beginning May 3. Both are new classes, so I have lots of preparation to do. But I promise to catch up here as well. Promise!

Wishing all a blessed weekend in our Lord,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin