Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thanks for your patience....


I don't usually post stuff here for contests, but I just had to do so for the chance to see Burn the Floor here in San Diego.

You see, my daughter and I have been fans of Dancing with the Stars since Season 1 and So You Think You Can Dance from Season 1 as well, and Elizabeth took ballroom dancing lessons at the San Diego Junior Cotillion years ago and now participates in the swing dancing club on her college campus.

I didn't tell her about the contest for two tickets to Burn the Floor...until I received the e-mail from Jen saying we had won the tickets!!!!

So on Tuesday night, I'll be picking up Elizabeth from campus and taking her downtown to see this amazing, incredible show!!! Yay!!!!

Doing the happy (ballroom) dance tonight,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin