Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This Week's Hip Homeschool Hop!


Welcome, Homeschool Hop Visitors, Fresh Ones and Familiar Ones!

I'm Susanne, and I've been homeschooling for twelve years and blogging for four years. I write about faith, writing, homeschooling, poetry, pop culture, and whatever else pops into my wee brain. I'm very glad you've stopped by.

I'm a former Adjunct Instructor of Writing and Literature at Point Loma Nazarene University here in San Diego (where our eldest is attending her freshman year of college) and now live with my artistic husband and (now) three boys (and an adorable red mini-dachshund named "Dash") in a small town in the mountains east of San Diego. I teach writing classes at our co-op Class Days with Heritage Christian School (since 1997) and also at Brave Writer (since 2002) where I'm currently teaching a class on the MLA Research Essay.

I have pages above describing our Home Schooling (mixture of Charlotte Mason, Classical, and Eclectic), my Favorite Writing Books, my love affair with Liturgical Prayer, the challenges of living with Chronic Illness, and even some of my Selected Poems.

On this rainy Tuesday, we've got chicken vegetable soup bubbling on the range, a fire in the woodburning stove, and mugs of tea and cocoa at the ready. Draw up a chair and stay awhile....

Welcome, fellow educators and anyone else stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin