Monday, November 15, 2010

Buried....

My apologies for falling behind with posting, especially with posting for the November PAD Poetry Challenge. I am buried...it feels quite literally...in MLA rough drafts for my online course with Brave Writer.  I still have half of the rough essays to read through and comment upon, and then I'll be helping students improve their work all week before they submit their final essays on Friday. Then I'll have to grade them all. So I hope that I can get back into the swing o' things, but this class is the very reason I decided not to try NaNoWriMo this year. It's a very time and labor intensive couple of weeks I have here.

But I shall be around...I promise. I may be posting at 1:00 AM, but I shall be around. ;)

With love,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin