Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Evening Blog Post for 10/2010


Welcome to THE SATURDAY EVENING BLOG POST!

This is where bloggers gather on the first Saturday of each month to share their latest and greatest blog posts. This weekend we are sharing our favorite post from October 2010!

This month, it's all about you! So, here's how to participate!

: :

1.pick one of YOUR posts from the past month. Insert a link to that specific post (not just your home page) in The Mister Linky form here on my blog.
2.compose a new post at your site with a link back here so your readers can participate, too. The more the merrier--it's always fun to discover new blogs!

***************

So here's my choice, my favorite post for the month of October:

Through a Glass Darkly

I hope you enjoy it...I love to write about my favorite Scripture verses.

Blogging with you all,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin