After posting on my favorite Christmas carols, I thought posting on some other "Fave Fives" might be fun.
Today, it's MOVIES!
I found I couldn't, just couldn't narrow my choices to five, so here are my Top Ten Favorite Movies:
1. Pride and Prejudice (A&E with Colin Firth) (1995)
2. Dead Poet's Society (1989)
3. Much Ado About Nothing (Branagh) (1993)
4. Sense and Sensibility (1995)
5. The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947)
6. The Importance of Being Earnest (Colin Firth again) (2001*)
7. Clueless (1995)
8. Finding Neverland (2004*)
9. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1974)
10. Return to Me (2000)
(One of the greatest soundtracks EVER!)
(* means I'm guessing at the date!)
So there they are: Susanne's 10 Favorite Films!
And yes, I own them all. Gotta love DVDs!